Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just 2 pieces of paper

I was cruising the magazine submission calls as I sometimes do to get the Mojo going and I spotted this Challenge at Scrapbook trends. They called it Minimalism and boy is it ever, all you have to work with is 1 piece of pattern paper and 1 piece of cardstock. No other embellishment unless it is made from the paper. I want to attempt this challenge twice, once with the emphasis on the patten paper the other with the emphasis on the cardstock. Here is my first take, this one is the Pattern paper version, I'm not sure if using ink and stuff is cheating, but the spirit of the challenge is there. I really like how grungy it turned out.
Paper is by Sassafrass Lass and Bazzill cardstock

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. saved it onto my computer, coz you know it's going to be a flashing "REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION" sign in a month!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the sub! I think it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyd you are really amazing at what you do :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...