Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One Card two takes

The card on the left was part of the layout and a card class that I recently taught,  I had to make my Sister in law a card in a hurry, so I used the same template and just changed it up.. I find myself doing that often when I am in a rush, just change the sentiment and the paper and you have a whole new look.   

Produsts used Card Left; Core-dinations Cardstock, Pattern Paper by Crate Paper, Queen n co Pearls; Card Right; Core-dinations Cardstock, Pattern Paper by October Afternoon and stickers by SRM stickers

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Lydia!! Very elegant with that cute butterfly! That left one is just a stunner!! Those colors really do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous!! Lovin the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both turned out great and that is a good idea! LOVE the new banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love how you did this! You turned an elegant staid thank you card into a bright and happy birthday card with just a flick of your magic wand! AWESOME! I posted a thingy=bobber for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute cards!! :)love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came here to check out your new desks Lydia, and will keep checking you out for your gorgeous creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love these cards! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...