Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gonna be trouble

Finally SUMMER, oh I cannot tell you how excited I am to see the sun and feel the heat. It is hot and I am determined not to complain and simply do all the things I enjoy about summer, with that being said, we are off to the beach today.

I am hoping to get some great pictures because I am so looking forward to using THIS.
You all know what a HUGE October Afternoon fan I am and there new collection, Seaside, does not dissappoint. I just hope they don't make us wait to long.

I have this layout to share today it's created with this months Add on kit at 3 Scrappy boys. They were such nice colors for a kitten.

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. sigh...OA I hope they dont take tooooo long too, lovin this Lydia, the doiley and that green ribbon bow...just sooo sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That October Afternoon looks really nice! Pretty layout, and what a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the journaling/title ("You're Gonna Be Trouble")!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable kitten & love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love October Afternoon, too!

    Gosh, I LOVE your kitty layout!!! Your kitty is ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have actually been COLD so we are still trying to find summer here! I do HAVE to have those stickers though and great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout. Teehee your Kitty looks surprised

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the kitty photos and fantastic layout. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...