Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Monday

 Oh boy do I have a case of the apres holiday lazies, I feel like sitting around in my robe, sipping my coffee and watching cartoons. Weather here has been wicked windy and rainy so I am not exactly inspired to go outside either. What a great day to create!! I just got my hands on October Afternoons Seaside Collection, { I am such a sucker for plaid} so I dove right in and created this layout. A little sunshine on a rainy day eh?
and check these out!! I am so stoked about this discovery!!


As most of you can tell I am not much of a flower person, it may have something to do with the fact that I am surrounded by boys and I am a tom boy myself.  Maybe??


Anyways, when I got these flowers from Jillibean soup {they were in my kit from 3 Scrappy Boys} I was not sure what to do with them until...............

Whoo hoo, I love clouds!! and now I have a heart to use too!!
Oh yes the little things make me happy!!

Share/Bookmark

16 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea. Thankds for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a graet layout - the papers are too lovely & perfect for your photos & what you have done with the flowers is absolutely inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Those papers work really well with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia, I love those papers and your little cloud idea is the best! Cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice how the photos line up with the outside of the carstock and there's an inner paper layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you made the clouds--so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cool are those clouds...I love em, and the sleek claen lines of this one just looks fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever.
    Not only does your layout look fun but so does the day.
    Turkey makes us lazy..its proven. At least thats what I say;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay SOOOOOOOO cute!!! I love what you did with the jillibean soup flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a genious! Even though I love the flowers- those are terrific clouds- and who can't use a sweet heart? :)
    Great page- you're banner is fab- I'm sooooo in love with banners!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great idea to turn the flower into a cloud - soooo gonna do that :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this layout!! The details are just wonderful...the banner, the wave below the title, the little "water droplets", the awesome use of those Jillibean flowers, the inking on the clouds....great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...