Thursday, December 9, 2010

So everywhere I go the holidays are in full swing.............both in the online world and locally. Christmas Music is everywhere.........and I cannot get all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth {by the chipmunks no less} and Melekeliki Makah {you know the Hawaiian one} out of my head.  They are stuck!!!  Watching Chevy Chases Christmas Vacation did not help.

Ok so I admit, I've had worse things clanging around in this brain of mine. But I think that right now it's on over load so it is resorting to cheesy old Christmas tunes.

This week, there is so much happening...........If you have not popped over to the Core-dinations blog this week, it should be at the top of your nice list. There are some sensational cards and layouts featuring graphic 45 and Core-dinations. This was the layout that I did.




Over at ...... 3 Scrappy boys they are having 12 days of inspiration. With ideas and crafts for everyone in the family. The boys and I made these fun hand print Mittens.

Also big news over at My little bit of Whimsy, I was asked to join there design team and I am over the moon excited, you know how much I love these adorable little creations and fabulous texture buttons. I can't wait!! Stephanie {the owner} has been working like a Christmas elf coming up with tons of new sampler packs, just in time for the holiday season. Santa, these would be perfect in a stocking {wink} this one is my newest favorite.

and who could resist this little guy.

Well I hope you are all being crafty and enjoying some family fun this season.
Joy to you and yours!

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. YEAH YEAH YEAH sooooooooooooooo eaxcited for you for the My little bit of whimsy DT!!!OH and that layout is just divine just the right amount of everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the gorgeous christmas layout--love how the design mimics the shape of a tree with the star on top and that houndstooth Core is so yummy. The mittens are adorable and HUGE congrats on MLBOW--so excited to see you rock out the MLBOW designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the LO!! I've got a ton of owl presents for my girls (who are both really into them) this year---now I KNOW how I'll be scrapping it! And those mitten handprints are a great idea! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...