Thursday, February 10, 2011

From the show and more

I remember an issue of Creating Keepsakes from about 6 years back or more, that featured Becky Higgins lime green scrapbook room. In that room she had a cardstock rack loaded with all the colors of the rainbow. I remember being green with envy and dreamed of one day having a collection like that for myslef. I love cardstock and when I discovered Core-dinations and later became a part of the design team, it really was a dream come true. This paper has helped me define my style and has brought me such incredible joy. If you never knew paper could do that, well than I am living proof. As anyone who met me at the show can attest to, I am a Hard Core scrapper.  Here are some of the layouts that were shown in the booth,  in the catalogue and used for stores.






TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. you totally rock the CORE Lydia, I am constantly amazed by the embossing you do with this card stock, so so FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...