Thursday, November 3, 2011

Imaginisce DT call

Just giving you all a heads up that Imaginisce has posted the call for a new design team for 2012. If you are interested, have always loved Imaginisce and have always wanted to be a part of this amazing company then now is your chance to give it a try. All of the details are posted on the Imaginisce blog today - CLICK HERE to read about.

I hope that go ahead and give it a try, they are an amazing company to work with and so much fun!!


Also wanted to give you a sneak peak of a layout I will be sharing next week, sometimes when I find myself in a slump, I just like to sit and play like a kid. Something akin to playdoh. I play with fimo.............if I like my creation, I bake it...........if I don't I smoosh it up and try something else. This little sheep is one that made the cut!!
Isn't he cute??

TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...