Saturday, December 8, 2012

 I am thoroughly enjoying the 25 days in December Album, it is really challenging me to see all the wonderful things that we do for the holidays and to get out my camera to document it. I love that it makes me get out my camera EVERYDAY, I am captureing a whole bunch of other wonderful moments that I will take the time to scrapbook later. For day 5 we built a lego Christmas village.


For day 6, we went to see this years holiday film, the Rise of the Guardians. This was the best film that I have seen all year. I LOVED it and I will be adding this to my Christmas collection as soon as it comes out on video.


My little Piper is enjoying her first holiday season too, Today we got our tree and I can't wait till she wakes up from her nap so that I can show her the lights.


TTFN :)


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. this is delish, Im going to show my boys your lego Christmas village they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful December album!! Can't wait to see the rest!
    btw, love your blog header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do find it hard to believe your little girl is that old already, what a total beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...