Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Home again home again Jiggity Jig


Oh I am so glad to be home, CHA was a blast, it was so good to see all my wonderful friends and all the new goodies that will be hitting stores soon. I am so blessed to have such amazing opportunities and be surrounded by great people. A special thanks to my friend and fellow designer Jennifer Edwardson, without her I would not have gone this year. This photo was taken at the graphic 45 booth, they had a fun dress up booth with all sorts of neat steam punk options


I love hats, wish I could have kept this one.


So here are some of my favourites from the show, I loved simple stories and their snap Collection there were so many wonderful pre made, easy to use embellishments. They are meant for their album sleeves but they would look great on scrapbook pages. This was their travel line.


I love the cut out pages!


pockets folders and embellishments


These are some of the element in the basics snap line, I love the bright colors


Here are there brads and tags, I love that camera!


My other favourite from the show was Jillibean Soup, their booth is always so creative and their lines this year were a great mix. 

Fresh Vegetable




Chilled Cucumber


New Alphas

These placemats are so cool!


These precut phrases are perfect for so many things


and this is a little Random, but WOW, this is an entire wall of bottle caps


That is it for now, I am in the process of loading a whole bunch more fun photos. 
TTFN :)




Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm living vicariously through all these photos of CHA! Can't wait to see the rest of them! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i JUST NOW sat down to have a look at this - OK, tho you had to drag me to the 'hat booth' I am VERY happy we have these great pics......and I will be on the look out for a new hat for you to match this one ;))) So happy you came with me.....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! i love those bottle caps and how fun are the pics of you guys in the Graphic45 booth. SO Much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...