Thursday, September 19, 2013

A whole bunch of cards

Ok today I have a whole bunch of cards to share, just stuff I have made for a variety of reasons.
This first one is for my sons teacher. 


You see my boys switched schools this year and although my eldest is happy as a pig in mud, my youngest is really struggling to make new friends and not having an easy time with the new routine. I have tried a few things to help him out, first I tried to essentially bribe the class by letting him hand out these little treats, they are little meringue kisses. I know that is a bit low, but the teacher would not let me give them out anyways,  in case there were any egg allergies.......dang.


So next up I made him these little playdate cards. The teacher did not feel comfortable collecting the kids phone numbers to help facilitate playdates and friendships. So instead I made these cards that my son could give to the kids he liked. Inside it invites the child to our house to play and asks the Mom to contact me at the number provided. I am really hoping this will help my baby boy develop friendships more quickly. 


Last year I made this card for a Joanne's Core'dinations display, I created the cut file for the tea cup with my Klic n kut.


and last week I created this one, based on the first one. I just changed the cut file to look like a coffee mug, by elongating the design.



This is another one that I did for Joanne's


Well that's it for today
TTFN;)


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lydia. Hope all is going well. Reading backwards in your blog. :) How is the tile floor coming?? We installed ours in our 1/2 bath this past March. Lot of work. We paid to have our laundry room done as DH blew out his knee and couldn't do it.

    Hope school is improving for your son. It is really hard being the new kid on the block. It is hard making friends too these days. I hope things are going better for him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...