Thursday, October 29, 2009

The SUSPENCE

If you pop over to the Imaginisce blog you will notice that there most recent post kindly informs everyone {who is chewing on their fingernails} that they are postponing their decision, based on the number of entries. In case you have not guessed it. I have applied to be a member of there DT and the suspense is killing me!! There is a huge amount of talent applying for this team, but I still keep up hope. Sometimes you just never know unless you try. I love this let's Roll line, so fun, playful and bright. Just makes me happy to look at it. Here is my creation, I adore this little plane, I created it from their acrylic stamp. You can't go wrong for a $1.50. Love it! So I will pretend that I have patience, and wait another week, wish me luck.Product used. Core-dinations cardstock, Imaginisce pattern Papers and stamps, buttons from the button box and punch from ek success.

Share/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. Cute layout! Goood luck with the DT! Hopefully they will make their decision soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you make the team!! This is really such a CUTE layout...I love it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK! I know how nerve raking waiting for a decision waiting can be! From the looks of this layout though I'm thinking you are a shoe in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooo good luck!!!! hope the decision comes soon. i love that line its so bright and fun!!!love your lo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUCK!!!! love your LO - great deal on that stamp :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! That stamp is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That layout is stellar! What a fun LO. Good luck, crossing my fingers for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx for stopping by my blog! your LO is soo cute - the perfect boy layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you are not-so-patiently waiting as well! Lol! Well, best of luck to you as the clock ticks... this page of yours is ever so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how hard to have to wait!!! But GOOD LUCK to you... wishing you get the team... they seem like a great company great products!!!
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great layout - can't get enough photos of little kids at play!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another cute page. Lots of patterned paper yet it doesn't overwhelm the photos. That's something I struggle with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...