Monday, November 2, 2009

Oh so happy it's November

So I changed my clocks back yesterday and sighed with relief. I love October, but it is a whirlwind of activity and when November comes I feel like I can finally take a deep breath and slowdown a little. Halloween was a blast I took the boys out trick or treating and then we headed over to a family friends house where we celebrated with hot dogs, marsh mellows, hot chocolate and fireworks. Tannin was a fireman he loves all the rescue heroes, it was too funny for the pictures he had to have papa's hatchet "cause Mom fire man have axes, you know?"Levi was the cutest little Buzz light year, he was so good, even thought there were a few houses that scared my gentle boy.I love getting dresses up and playing with make up so this year I went as a Monarch butterfly and just because I love sparkles I added some Queen n Co gems, believe or not they stuck to my face all night. and just because am stoked that the next big holiday is Christmas, here is a card that I made. I love this little felt bird.
Products used Core-dinations Cardstock, Pattern paper and Post card by October afternoon, Bird and book label by Making Memories. TFL :)

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween picts. I'm (almost) ready for Christmas, but I love Thanksgiving, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guys are too cute. Some of the houses scared mine too :) what a cool idea to embellish...yourself! Perfect little card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a Buzz and I had a Woody. :) I like the card you made. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Wish I could get ds to wear a buzz costume like that, so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the costumes are darling!! Looks like everyone had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card - so cool that you dressed up too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all look great Lydia, your little boys are adorable, and you look cute with those sparklies. LOVE your Christmas card, that bird is fab
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little ones are just adorable! And lovin your butterfly look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love that card you made and the photos are super adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...