Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally feeling better

Well it seems like it has been forever since I last posted. After 3 months of dealing with the constant stream of colds and bugs my son brought home from Kindergarten, my body ran out of fight and succumbed to pneumonia. I have spent the last week on the couch keeping warm and taking anti-biotics and dealing with a cough so harsh it would stop me in my tracks. Today I am finally feeling a little more normal, still a little on the slow side but things are looking brighter.

Before I got all laid out, I was working on this layout of my super cute niece. That red hair just gets me every time.

Most of this layout was done with the very merry collection from October Afternoon, the cute little pup is from Fancy pants and I love love love how this Cosmo Core-impressions matched the papers perfectly.
Also I customized the teal button, with a technique that I love, I use paint and my stylus to make perfect dots, in the shape of a heart.
Thanks for all the well wishes last post, I am really hoping that my house hold has now been pre disastered for the Holidays.

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. OH Lydia, I just new you were not your self...esp maybe...so glad you are on the mend now, that photo is just darling and your layout is just gorgeous, lovin the blues you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youch! glad you're on the mend! Kindergarten is so hard- my little person has been coughing since it started- I've mostly been able to fight it off- just TIRED!!!!
    SUPER cute niece & page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat layout. Great job on the button. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped in to say how much I adore this page!
    Glad to see you are feeling better. I've had the crud for a while, too. I have only finished one layout this month! That is unheard of for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been forever, but I'm glad that you are feeling better! This page is so clean, crisp and absolutely adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...