Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Quiet on the blog busy on the home front

I blinked and October was over, so here we are in November and I am waiting patiently for my kit from 3 Scrappy Boys. I am keeping busy and scrappy with all sorts of wonderful challenges. I feel like I am on a roll, I won the October Sketch Challenge at Imaginisce with this layout. I also won runner up in the Lil Red rocket Sketch Challenge. I have also spent the month working like crazy on all sorts of not so scrappy things including a Transformer Birthday cake.
My husband said that he wanted a shop for his birthday!! Wink!!
Halloween
and all the trimmings

There is also a ton of great scrappy stuff coming your way in the next day or so. This month I am so incredibly stoked about an upcoming retreat HERE. If you live on Vancouver Island or anywhere close, this place has a rockin deal on right now and so I am gonna check it out and there will be photos and a more detailed review at the end of the month.


So here we go into November looking forward to all sorts of new and wonderful things.


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Sounds delightful. Making novelty cakes is fun - last one I did was Shrek - kids are a bit big for them now...Yay you have a retreat right on your beautiful island - enjoy!! And congrats on all your recent achievements ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. was doingthe happy dance for you over at Lil red rocket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know the feeling of "Where did October go?" You did some awesome work this month, I'm so impressed - can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your wins!!! You have been busy!! (and I SO know how you feel about blinking...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...