Monday, May 16, 2011

It might as well be Christmas

So even though I am the lucky one in my neighborhood that got to go and enjoy warm weather somewhere else..........I have returned home to the ridiculously wet, windy and cold!! I have had ENOUGH already. Please please sunshine come out and play. I do not wish to see more grey.

So if it is gonna be freezing cold and I still have to light the fire, I might as well scrap Christmas. This is my sister in law and I all dressed up for our annual Christmas eve party, this years theme was Whoville and it was a total blast getting all gussied up.

For this page I used the Jillibean soup Core'Impressions and some of the Christmas Cottage line from Imaginisce. To the holly berries I added a little extra sparkle by adding i-rocs the new red ones are perfect!!

Anyways I hope the sun comes out soon, my skin is so white it is turning transparent!! 
TTFN:)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. so I wont tell you its been beautiful here for the last week then....sorry!!! Ilove those photos, so glad you scrapped them loved them when I saw them IRL, and your design totally rocks too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a RIOT! I love the photos!

    And I am with you on the cold. It's come ad go but this morning I'm feeling past chilly and need a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this brightened my otherwise damp, dreary, rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa... I hear ya on the transparent skin! That would be me... Casper the Friendly Ghost!

    This page is terrific and those pix are a riot! How fun to celebrate the holiday like that... you both looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...