Sunday, May 1, 2011

Imaginisce May Challenge

So to get May started we've got another fun challenge, I love the challenges where we try to do things for the boys

So the challenge is to:

1. Create a masculine themed layout/card/project using Imaginisce product.
2. You MUST also use one of the Snag 'em Stamps on your project.

Naturally the project must be at least 75% Imagininsce projects and of course we have a fabulous prize at the the end of the month to give away. So join in the fun and give it try.

Here is what I came up with. I used the apple cider collection I love all the browns and used some of the brand new tear drop i-rocks and I loved using my snag ems as a border on the bottom.


Also used on this layout are some of my favorite Whimsy's All the clouds the beautiful brown bird and the neato button.


I can't believe that it's May already, we are almost half way through 2011. Right now I am probably up in the air and on my way to Australia, It looks like the weather is going to be beautiful so I've got my fingers crosses because I would really like to see some of the outback. I am incredibly exited about teaching along side some incredible designers like Teresa Collins, Sherry Mendoza from Prima, Jenny Steiner from Clear Snap and Sarah Moore from Maya Rd just to name a few. This trip is bound to be a ton of fun and I can't wait to share when I get back.  TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. sooooooooooooooooooo excited I cant wait to meet you IRL !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time downunder Lydia. cant wait to hear all about it. Love your layout..esp those clouds and raindrops - how cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I love the little pennants on your page:) Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...