Saturday, June 11, 2011

Go Canucks Go!!!!

I am cheering for the local boys, Go Canucks GO!! I put together a layout while I watched the game last night, it helped to keep me calm. I tend to get overly excited and admit to yelling very loudly at the TV. My husband who is not a real sport watching type, loves to laugh at me!! So in the spirit of Hockey night in Canada here is a new layout with my son who also loves the game.


I used My Minds Eye Core' Impressions for this, the red X's just seemed sporty to me. and the grey blue colors were a great contrast to the ice.
TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Great layout. Do you use a typewriter for your journalling? Love the red x's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one!! (I'm cheering for the Canucks too...so missing my Hockey night in Canada!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours! (Go Canucks!) Little people on skates are always too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...