Monday, June 20, 2011

Love a little whimsy

So today on the whimsy blog, I've posted with a new sketch challenge.
Here is the layout that I created for it and I would love to see what you can create. You've got a chance at winning a Whimsy sampler so head over to the MLBOW Blog to check out all the details.


For my layout I used the Imaginisce enchanted line along with some great stickers by My little shoebox. This beautiful orange is called tangerine by Core'dinations which I partnered up with a little white wash color called screen door. Of course the amazing buttons are by My Little bit of whimsy. I am so proud and excited to be serving another term on this design team, and did you know it was just featured in this months Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine??? How cool is that????
TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOO so so so cute , so lovely to see a girly page Lydia! off to check out the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute. Love the girliness of the page and those adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lydia where did you get my little red head????? I have four kids and 11 great-g-kids and NOT a one true red head but me. Can I adopt her as another g-child? Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet look here, Lydia!
    Congrats on your new term with the My Little Bit Of Whimsy dt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and congrats! This layout is just so fresh and adorable :) Loved it when I first saw it at work, had to get home to comment, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...