Monday, April 6, 2009

Alright after this I promise I will move on from Christmas, but I thought this layout was such a good idea. Like many families my house is a mess Christmas morning. Well actually it is stunning when the kids open there eye’s, but it takes only moments to cover the whole house in toys, paper and goodies. Not that I mind it is a part of Christmas magic. I created this LO to honor that mess.Products used are Imaginisce & Cosmo Cricket Pattern Papers, Bazzill Cardstock, Ribbon by We R Memory Keepers, stickers by MM, Chipboard letters by Chip Chatter.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. wow- fun page- looks like my living room as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout!!! And, yep, that looks like my house, too! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...