Friday, April 10, 2009

Sunshine on a cloudy day

I am so incredibly happy, this layout shows off my new family photo. I haven’t had a photo with the whole family since the night my youngest was born, a year and a half ago (shame). A personal friend and excellent photographer Amanda O’Brennan took this photo, she was amazing considering the day we chose to shoot was a rainy, blustery and a nearly freezing day. In the creation of this layout Daily Inspirations challenged us to use the neat bracket tag on bottom. This is one of three versions that you can download for free today on the blog . I love that my title really reflected the weather on the day of the shoot. My family really is my sunshine on cloudy day. Products used are Scenic Route Pattern Paper, Tag by Day, Foof a la button, Acrylic tag by Fancy pants, rub ons by Basic Grey, Doodlebug and American Crafts, ribbon by Making Memories and Bazzill Cardstock.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Love your layout, and it's a great picture of the fam too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout. Great photo! Thanks for the link to the tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Lyd! Thanks so much for the shout out.
    You are so sweet. :)
    Your blog is going to be a new favorite place for me to check as I am getting back into scrapping. You have some AMAZING pages on here! Congrats on all the good work and well deserved recognition!
    I am hoping to join you ladies next scrap night... (fingers crossed!)... and learn from the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...