Friday, April 24, 2009

As Promised

Well today is the day that the Core-dination design team call closes, I am hopeful excited and anxious. Those of you who know me know that I am not afraid of color, this company is my dream team because you can’t go awry with cardstock. There will never be a release where I will say “you know I don’t think that I like that paper“. I am a self proclaimed tomboy and a mother of two boys and there is not many girly things in or around my home. With paper companies producing a majority of girl stuff, I am hesitant to apply for their design teams. Not that I won’t, but it does present a challenge. Anyways as promised I will share with you what I created for the DT call. All papers in the layout (except vellum) are made by Core-dinations. The random dots around the edge were dry embossed and then sanded. The C thru ruler company has a centering ruler with evenly spaced holes, I used this for the dots across the page on the bracket shape. Dry embossing on this paper, is a splendid way to add texture and dimension and it is so easy. Check back here for some more up and coming pages using this technique with household items, your punches and other scrap supplies. Have a great and sunny day. Here’s hoping!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. amazing layout. I love the texture and the serenity of it all. Good luck on the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous love the textures and colors

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...