Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Travelling Scrapper

So wow did I have a good weekend!! Why you ask, Well I am one of those very lucky ladies that lives on a island where there are 6 major scrapbooking stores and that does not include the 2 Micheal's. Mind you the island that I live on is the size of Hawaii so it requires a little travelling. I was off to see my husband, who is working out of town (again)(still) and along the way I hit every scrapbook store. Found me some goodies!!! The top of my list was October afternoons Road Trip (love this) and a bunch of chipboard books,{will be using this very soon} and some great new stamps, along with a few shiny objects , what girl can resist. I broke down and bought a Wii which I have to say was an awesome idea! When you are stuck in a hotel room with one baby down for a nap and trying to keep a toddler quiet Wii fishing is apparently the answer. Anyways all round it was a really good weekend the boys got to see their Daddy and go on an adventure and I got to do a little shopping.

So for today's project I am getting a jump start on my gift box's for Christmas, I am even doing some cards, maybe this will be the year I make all my own, (sad I know) I usually buy them. The is a recycled hot chocolate can that I cleaned and recovered with two shades of green color core I embossed them with my swiss dot folder and then glued them around the tin. Topped it off with a label and some buttons and I am good to go.
This tin is created with the fabulous CORE-DINATIONS

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...