Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sad Face

Over at Daily Inspirations today the challenge was to create a layout using a photo that was not the usual happy photo. I have had this photo for a while, my poor little boy was in the process of learning to run, you know when they go forward by leaning it the direction that they want to go!! Anyways my little cutie ran head first into our big toy box and ended up with this shiner. I created this grid with my fiskars trimmer and stylus and placed embossed and debossed sqaures ( I love that swiss dot folder) in them.
On a sadder note I watched the memorial for Micheal Jackson this morning, and what a moving remembrance of the incredible artist and man. It seems that at some point in each of our lives he inspired us to move, whether that moment was physical or emotional. Rest in peace Micheal you have made me dance and sing.
All Papers are Core-dinations, bandaid by making memories, buttons by button box, letters by chatterbox

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. i loooove the squares. and that color green against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the green, LOVE the squares and the embossing on the Core'dinations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...