Monday, October 17, 2011

From here to there for 20$

Today's post is not about Scrapping, but this is something that I have been meaning to do for a while. This is my husbands childhood nightstand, it is beat up, gouged, and completely and naturally distressed with many childhood memories. However dispite the love, I felt it needed a little face lift.

Before

After

With the help of a beautiful paint color called Valley Forge Blue, some black paint , a little sanding and new knobs, I think this piece will live happily for many more years in my sons room. 

Happy crafting, no matter what you are up too!!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. wow that came out so so awesome... great deal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks awesome Lydia. love that blue! what a score.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh that looks gorgeous......how do you find the time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...