Thursday, June 14, 2012

Frogs for sale

Today is a huge day for me, as the trusses arrive for my house, I am a little nervous but mostly ridiculously excited. In an attempt to focus, I thought I would get in a little scrapping. Not sure if I am happy with the results........perhaps it is hormones and being scatterbrained. 

The students of my sons school do a gym sale, to help them learn about math and the value of money. Tannin chose to make these adorable little cookies and carefully piped the cookies and placed their chocolate chip eyeballs. 


I pulled my cardstock colors out of some of Cosmo Crickets, garden variety pattern paper.
 I love the bright colors, makes me happy on this rainy day.



I can't wait to share today's house progress, should be a HUGE change!!
TTFN:)


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...