Sunday, June 3, 2012

Something pretty and new


I love finding new and wonderful things and this weekend while blog cruisin, I came across Pretty little Studio. Apparently they have been around since at least mid 2010 and they have some seriously wonderful and whimsical retro products. So since I was in a scrappy kind of mood I looked up their most recent sketch challenge and played along. 


I played along with what I had on hand.......a mix of Echo Park, Jillibean Soup, the awesome embossed word Cardstock is from the color me happy collection by Core'dinations and that fabulous sun burst is from Greatest view


So I'm off to have a lazy sunday and do a little scrappy shopping.
TTFN:)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. What fun! Great photos and layout from a very fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so glad you have used that button I t looks AWESOME...hehehehe gotta laugh at those photos as well- boys and mud!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooooo CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I loveeeeee those photos, the colors and all the circles! Thanks for visiting my bloggy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO CUTE. What a wonderful way to showcase these amazing memories. I love it!

    kelseymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...