Sunday, June 17, 2012

Strawberry Sweet

There are a whole bunch of birthdays coming in August and I have no idea how much time I will have to devote to creation with a new baby, two boys home from school, a house in the works, and the small reno in our current home to make room for a nursery. I know you must be thinking, "is that all?" Ha ha ha!!
Any ways I had some quiet time this morning, so I made this quick card for my sisters upcoming birthday.


I love my Core'dinations cards, I can just grab a base and get started no measuring required :) 
other cool stuff on this card is my all time favourite ribbon by may arts and this wicked cool embossed cardstock from the Pink Paislee Core'impressions line.

Any ways off to do something for Fathers day
TTFN:)


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty...love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - and you're right, that embossed paper is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...