Friday, July 27, 2012

3L love

 So for the last Couple of days Core'dinations has been showing off creations using all the fabulous products from 3L. I had a birthday to go to so I made up this beautiful card. I used the Mystik to put almost the whole card together, but I used the Dodz for the flowers and the 3D foam squares to elevate the tag. 


The funny tale about this card is that with all my current brain power.....I made it and then put it in its envelope and promptly gave it to the birthday girl........ummm didn't sign it.....Nada!! Oops!!
Ah well, I told her it was the gift of stationary, LOL!! She said it was perfect and was going to resend it to a friend in Australia....ah the brighter side of things.

Have a great weekend
TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...