Sunday, July 8, 2012

I love tags!!

I am so tired, this week has been the week that my pregnant body has said, "I quit!!! " So I am taking a little time to Scrap. Twopeas has a little manufacturer challenge with October Afternoon, so I put together this layout. 



I am in love with my Core' tags. I know it sounds silly but it is just so handy to have them sitting right there ready to use.


I also whipped up this card just for fun. Again, me and my tags :)


Also there are less than 2 weeks until our Hard Core Croppers Event, I am getting so excited!!!!
I hope you will come and play along!!

TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Cute LO...love the card too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at those gorgeous photos.......so so so cute, love your design Lydia...I hope you are taking it easy...how long do you have to go now?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...