Monday, July 23, 2012

Wonderful Weekend Crop

What a great weekend..........I had a blast participating in the first ever Hard Core Crop It was a huge success, so if you missed it, keep your eyes peeled cause this is something that I think we will do again.
I made time to participate in a few of the challenges and I used them to work on my December daily album. It was so liberating to not work with photographs for a change. Here are some of my pages

So the first one I did was inspired by Jen's Strip Challenge, this was a fabulous challenge for using those left over strips of paper.


The second one I did was inspired by Ellen's pinterest challenge, I just used rectangles instead of squares


This one was inspired by Kim's Trendy things challenge, who knew I had sequins in my stash? I didn't!!


This one was inspired by Char's Tag challenge, Mmm I love tags!!


Lastly this one was just for fun, but I was inspired by October Afternoons Sketch challenge.


My plan is to put polaroid style photos into this album and make a serious effort to get my camera out everyday in December. I have a rough idea of what kind of photos will go in each one...but I like how flexible it is and I can make it work any which way. I will be sure to share the projects as it is completed in December but I still have some work on the body of the book. The crop allowed me to get it over three quarters done, so for me this was FABULOUS!!

Thank you to all the magnificent and crafty ladies who joined in our challenges!! Winners will be posted soon!!

TTFN :)


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now your lucky follower number 444!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are totally fun pages!!!

    thanks for stopping by my blog today and taking the time to write such a kind comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...