Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fitting scrap time into Easter

So far my Easter weekend is going great, the boys Easter hunt was really cold, but it was a lot of fun. As I sit here, my 31 pound turkey is cooking in the oven, my table is set and the house smells like stuffing. Amazingly, I still found the time late last night to scrap a page for the On Assignment Challenge for SBE. I have said it before and I will say it again “ I love these things”. Pop over and check out all the great ways to use them. Happy Easter everyone.
Products used Core-dinations Cardstock, October Afternoon Pattern Paper, Doodlebug Brads, Adornit it letters, and Walmart buttons.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the layout - great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall layout is spectacular! It is my favorite season, and you have showcased all that is lovely about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...