Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tearing it up

So I am finally getting settled into the new house, things have been crazy and I am a feeling a little burnt out and ready to settle into a routine. I promise that I will try and post before and after photos later in the week. In the mean time I thought that I would share this layout. Our Core-dinations team was challenged to using tearing on a page or project and so I used my fiskars tearing ruler to create these torn waves and scrapped the photos from earth day. 
 
Products used, Core-dinations cardstock, AC thickers and Jenni Bowlin letter. Fiskars ruler.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Love this LO, especially the buttons and the stitching. Great colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute that little mud man, love the title font and the perfect tearing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOO love your colour combo Lydia....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...