Saturday, January 28, 2012

Taking it one day at a time

Well here is my latest update.....they seem far and few between these days, but if I am to be honest, I have been just plain LAZY, and to be honest I am kinda enjoying it. In my belly grows the last addition to my family and I am doing my best to let my body do what it needs to do, without wearing it out. I have always been a go getter and i've never really slowed down for either of my other pregnancy's I was to busy renovating, working and trying to keep up with the day to day. This time though my body is having none of it. There is not a day that goes by that I don't need a nap, I am giving in to my cravings of coconut smoothies, fruit and sour gummies. My house is a disaster, my living room is an office,  play room, craft room and my front entrance, it is crazy!!

However........this to shall pass! I am finding with each day I have a bit more energy, my morning sickness is gone and although things are a bit messy, my kids don't care as long as their bellies are full and mommy makes time to play lego.

I had my first appointment with the midwife and it was so wonderful to hear the heart beat (165 a minute ) and be reassured that everything is doing well.

Tonight I am headed off to my girlfriends birthday so I whipped up a little card with some  Jillibean soup stash and Core'dinations, here it is!!


I am also getting excited about teaching down in Parksville at Scrapbookin Adventures. Here are a couple more sneaky peaky's!





If you are anywhere in the area, this is gonna be a great class with the most product I have ever gotten to work with. It is also loaded with great techniques. As a bonus after the class there will be more examples here on the blog with what you can do with the left overs.
Hope to see some of you there!!

TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. soooooooooooooo wish I could come to that class....and what a cutie patootie card that is, I am sure yourfriend will love it...rest up and keep that bubba happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...