Wednesday, June 13, 2012

we have walls

So my posting has been rather sporadic as of late. But amazing things are happening all around me and I am just barely keeping up with them all. First is the house, I showed you the start of that a couple posts back and here we are today.

This is the front of the house

This will be my kitchen and dining room


and this will be a beautiful set of french doors overlooking my back yard


This house will in no way be finished in time for baby, but that has not stopped me from putting things together for the current nursery. Right now I am on to curtains..........I am gonna put together a design board to show you, cause I really want to scrap it.
TTFN :)  


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you girl!! We have land right now that I am just waiting to put a house on as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...