Friday, October 19, 2012

Getting ready for Halloween

I love Halloween, Mostly I love a reason to dress up silly or play with makeup. I have been working on the kiddos costumes and this got me in the mood to scrap last years photo. Plus I just got my hands on the oh sooooo fabulous brand new Seasonal Impressions cardstock from Core'dinations, it is B-e-a-u-tiful.


On another crafty note, it is almost that time of year again.........RETREAT TIME. In a few short weeks I will be headed back to the Wyldflower retreat for the 4th year in a row. This incredible facility is a relaxing getaway and every year it has just gotten better and better. I can't wait, there will be lots of crafty things to share when I get back.


In the mean time I am working on Birthdays, Building and Baby
TTFN :)


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. OH mygosh that cardstock rocks BIG TIME, I miss you girls sooo much, this is INCREDIBLE Lydia I adore that amazing photo of you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That cardstock is awesome! I need to get me some! Love the layout - really makes the photo pop! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...