Friday, June 28, 2013

My Friday finale

Today is my final post as October afternoons guest Designer, it has been wonderful getting to create with some of my favorite products. Thank you to all of you who left comments I read every single one, you are awesome and it made every Friday just that much better. Today I have two new projects posted on the OA blog and then I have this fresh layout for you here. This is created mostly with their previous travel collection, On Board. 


There are a few bits and pieces from other collections that I felt were relevant to the subject, like the scissors from school house and the arrows from every sticker sheet I had in my collection:)


Don't forget about my give away, just leave a comment on THIS post to be entered
And don't forget to stop by the OA blog to see my other creations

To all my Canadian friends HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Have a great weekend



Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. OMG!
    LOVE that he's sewing!!!!!!!!!

    TOTALLY

    W
    O
    N
    D
    E
    R
    F
    U
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout. I will be scrap-lifting this one. Thank you for the inspiration.

    Ragnhild

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout, Lydia! I love how you modified the grid design with your tall photo and your "polaroid" frames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job as I knew you would , HUGE congrats again on this GDT ...missin you heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on the OA guest spot!! Love all your work as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...