Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nana & You and a Contest

July 2nd???? Really??? Where did June go? Needless to say it has been a very busy summer so far, tons of sports, camping, various outings, and of course the day to day stuff. Plus I am very excited to report that the Core-dinations blog is now up and running and they are hosting a fantastic contest to get the ball rolling. Wanna get your hands on some delicious Core-dinations? pop over and check it out. I hope that all of you had a very Happy Canada day, and for my friends south of the border I hope your July 4th weekend is filled with joy and laughter. The layout I am sharing today is one featuring my son and his Nana, it is very monochromatic, but the journalling is a heart felt tribute to their relationship. Cardstock by Core-dinations, patern paper by Cosmo cricket, ribbon by We R Memory Keepers. TFL:)

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout! Especially the clean lines...very classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Lydia! Perfect mix with the core'dinations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...