Sunday, July 19, 2009

You are my universe

Another wonderful weekend gone by, this weekend we went camping with all of my husbands cousins, which includes 9 fabulous kids. We spent long afternoons in the water, a fantastic rope swing kept the kids busy from sun rise to sun set and nights were spent sitting by the fire talking, cooking hot dogs and making smores.Last post I mentioned my new fab purchases, I love the little chipboard book that I found for $1.50, the front page was this great giant flocked star. I also got my hands on the new October Afternoon Road Map, (Whoo hoo) and I used a bunch of it here. Also check out the neat zig zag tear, this was created with my fiskars paper tear edger super easy and really cool. Products used Core-dinations Whitewash, Pattern paper by October Afternoon, Chipboard by MAMBI, Letter stickers by Imagisence and My Little Shoebox, Brads by Making Memories. TFL:)

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. awesome layout! sounds like you guys had a great time camping. lots of kids and great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, such a beautiful & strong page, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! You should create a sketch from it and post it for everyone to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love how you used the OA--I am getting some soon and am so inspired to use it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Love the October Afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome lo and love your angle in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to mention, You have a beautiful name :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally I'm home and can comment, for some reason, there's a loading problem with my work's network. I tell you this is a fabulous layout, i really appreciate your style probably because I wish I can even be simpler and yet so stylish :) I wouldn't be surprised if this goes into "out for pub" mode soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me, too and rarely spelled the same way also. I seen and know other Lydias, but they spell thier name with 2 i's. Well its nice to met you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...