Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ice Cream

A couple weeks ago, when I told you about the sandcastle competition and the great market place, I forgot to mention the worlds best ice cream. Goats on the roof market place has the most incredible selection of ice cream and glorious home made waffle cones. So of course that was on the agenda for the trip. This is another layout with Scrapbooks etc.'s quick collages {#218} most of you know I love these things, it is a great way to fit a lot of photos on your page with out all the math.
Products used are Core-dinations cardstock, Black Magic and Core essentials, Pattern Paper by Daisy bucket and Button by the button box. TFL:)



Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. OH how cute! Love the "ice cream" tongues and the use of the Core'dinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is darling! I've tried to use the quick collages before, but I don't have photoshop and I couldn't figure out how to get it to work without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is some BLUE ice cream! Thanks for reminding me about the quick collages. They are definitely helpful for working with lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue toungue. :) Cute layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally loving the button ice cream cone - great idea!

    ps - i loved blue ice cream as a kid too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always like those quick collages, now you've inspired me to try one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very fun. i need to learn more about these quick collages. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blue tongue ROCKS!!!! They look like they were having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...