Sunday, August 2, 2009

You think you're so funny

I love this layout the bright colors and the larger than life photo, and I also wanted to share with of you how to create the rays coming out of the corner. Hope everyon has a really great long weekend.
Tip: use a low tac painters tape, even then it is to sticky, so before positioning on your paper stick it to your clothes or skin. Create your ray design in the corner with the tape.

Sand heavily between tape, you should probably have your Dust Buddy handy for this project it make a lot of black dust.
Remove tape carefully to reveal your design.

All papers are Core-dinations, letter stickers by making memories, bo bunny and American crafts

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Great layout and super fun technique! I'm liking that cardstock more and more each day. I need to get some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! I need to get me a dust buddy. I love core-dinations papers one of my favvvvvs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your rays and that idea but my favorite is the way you sanded under the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there Lydia! thanks so much for popping by my blog! I thought I'd do the same & stop on by to 'meet ya too'! You idea for the sun-rays is really clever...TFS! Oh & BTW! your birds of a feather page is awesome...the colours & patterned papers you used, work so well together.

    Have a super day!
    ~Kim! (KJ-Starre from Cocoa Daisy)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...