Friday, April 23, 2010

Wanna be a Core-dinations guest designer?

If you 've ever wanted a guest designer position than you'll be excited to hear about this.
Core'dinations Cardstock & Caardvarks have teamed up for an exciting challenge.

Here's the info:

THE PRIZE: You can be a part of the Core’dinations talented design team! The winner will receive a 3 month guest designer spot on the design team, and receive a generous variety of Core’dinations cardstock to work with.

THE CHALLENGE: Create a *new* monochromatic card and enter it via Mr. Linky {via the Caardvarks blog} at the end of this post by May 3rd at Midnight, PST.

You must head over to the Caardvarks blog for more information on where to post your finished card by May 3rd midnight PST.

Also, make sure you check out the Caardvarks/Core’dinations Gallery here for tons of awesome inspiration. Their design team did some AmaZinG things with Core’dinations!

Today I have this layout to share with you, This was part of  a class that I taught ages ago, using 4x6 photos only. Oh my baby was so little, time goes by to fast.
Products used Core-dinations Cardstock, Pattern paper by Rusty Pickle, foof fa la buttons

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. I adore the layout of this cute page! I like the fun color combo and rough edges of the paper! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. your LO is so pretty!!! and of course I would love to be a core dinations guest designer.. I'm inviting you to come and see my creation ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so cute lovin those gorgeous photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious baby boy!! Adorable lo!!!
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...