Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Sweetness

I have the most wonderful new neighbor, and she has the most incredible garden. With us just moving in and all our energy being devoted to building, I don't have any gardens!! I miss my gardens just a bit, but I am glad there is no extra weeding and watering to do right now.  Anyways Barb said she has too many strawberries for just her, so please come and fill up a bucket. The boys and I sat in her garden filling our cheeks and bucket with the most beautiful strawberries ever.

I have been waiting for photos like these!!! I have loved Cosmo crickets Garden Variety since the very first sneak and I have been hoarding it, waiting for just the right pictures. {3 Scrappy Boys has it on sale right now to} I adore the bright colors and playful critters and and and...........the list goes on and on.

Products used Core-dinations Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Pattern paper and embellishments, mini letters by October Afternoon, Photo corners by Scrapbook adhesives, Bling by MAMBI, Twine by Daisy Bucket.



  1. Yeah baby, my favorite topic to scrap EVER, LOVE LOVE this one, LOVE it, totally need to usse this idea, totally fabulous!

  2. Beautiful layout! I love the close-ups. This same Cosmo Cricket paper line and Core-dinations cardstock is sitting in my stash. Now I'm very inspired to get something done with it - thanks!

  3. I love how simple and lovely this is Lydia....

  4. this page is darling, love those cosmo papers too :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...