Monday, February 7, 2011

CHA COREsage Tutorial

So I got in last night from my trip, it was a blast all round, I've got lots of photos and lot's of ideas to share. But the first thing that I thought that I would share with all of you is this quick video tutorial of how to make a Core-sage flower. This was the make and take that we did at the Core-dinations booth.

We had an incredible team on this trip and it was so much fun. Fellow Core gal Ellen Sosnoski was my roommate and it felt like we had know each all along. We had some fabulous adventures through LA. More photos to follow as soon as I get them off my camera!!
TTFN!

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing Lydia, soooo wish I could have been there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tutorial. Very well explained. Love how you created the leaf!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...