Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teaming up with Basic Grey

I am so excited about the new Basic Grey Core-dinations team up, I absolutely love the variety of patterns from playful to elegant. Here is another sample, for the full release check out this post on the Core Blog.


Although I don't yet have my hands on this collection, I felt the need to look into my basic grey pattern papers to see what projects I wanted to do once I do get them. Once I saw the max and whiskers papers, I just felt like scrapping with them. {I love that feeling, just dig in and scrap something} Here is what I put together!! 

I used some of last seasons release with Graphic 45 and one of my all time favorite colors from the Chocolate box collection.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. totally love your design Lydia, those blue cpots just work perfectly!!!, lol love those fab pics as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout ... thanks so much for sharing, always looking for "pet" ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...