Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Technique Tuesday Time

Good Morning, I hope everyone has had a wonderful May long weekend, mine was very full with family, a trip to an art show, yard work, a baseball tournament and a birthday. Phew......... Talk about a packed weekend but now that it is over I am back to my scrap space. 

See the embossed water swirls..........this is today's Core' technique and there is a picture tutorial on how this is done over on the Core'dinations blog. I love using this trick when the edges of my embossing folders don't match up, or when I want the embossed image to fade off.

Product used are LOTS of Core'dinations, Pattern Paper by Cosmo Cricket, Chipboard by Maya Rd, button by My Little bit of Whimsy, gems by Queen n Co.

TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...