Friday, April 13, 2012

Butterflies in my tummy

Finally feeling very pregnant, starting to look pregnant not just questionably fat. It is  good now and I am really trying to remember that this is the last time that I plan on doing this and I keep telling myself "try to enjoy it". I wanted to do a page to remember the feeling of flutters in my stomach and so I used these beautiful butterfly dies from Spellbinders to they help me emphasise my story.

Here is a close up of how beautiful these butterflies are, made with Core'dinations.
Also mixed in there are some fabulous new petaloo flowers and prima canvas butterflies.




  1. This is such a nice layout I really like the butterflies and the composition.
    DIANA L.

  2. Ahh! How nice! Great layout! You'll feel better and "glow" later in your pregnancy and then............fall in love all over again!

  3. Oooooo so wish I could be there in person to see you and your belly .... I love this the Colours look amazing

  4. Gorgeous page Lydia - and congrats yet again! I still miss those feelings of the little flutters (although four times ought to have cured me!)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...