Friday, April 27, 2012

Green Concern

This month there is a huge focus on our planet in my community, our school has gone green, reducing garbage and encouraging more reusable products. In my home we celebrated Earth Day Last week by turning down the heat and using less lights. I planted several new trees and started a veggie garden. On top of these things I still worry about what other ways I can change my life to work better for both my budget and mother nature. That is the focus of this layout.


I used a variety of lines from October Afternoon and this beautiful embossed Cardstock from the Basic grey  Core'Impression line. Other goodies like this adorable black bird are made by My little bit of Whimsy, and the sun burst button by a marvellous company in Australia called Greatest View.


 I hope I have gotten you thinking about some of the changes you could make to help out our planet.
Have a wonderful weekend
TTFN:)


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. what a great page idea :D
    i'm always looking for ways to reduce, reuse and recycle - my girls love using recycled items for art too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very neat collage, photo subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am TOTALLY in love with the design of this one, I am so scrapliffiting it I LOVE IT, OH and that button looks perfect, be sure to send a copy of your layout to Gail nd she will pop it on the GV blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...