Monday, September 17, 2012

In the midst of wondrous chaos

Hey there friends, in this moment the baby is sleeping soundly in her rocking chair in the kitchen, dinner is on the stove and there is laundry that needs to be folded in the living room. It is CHAOS and I wouldn't have it any other way. My daughter keeps me busy, school has started and my eldest now has hockey 3 days a week.  Somewhere during all this I found a moment while the baby napped, to scrap. I used another October Afternoon Sketch to put together this layout.



 The sun is miraculously still shining so work on our house continues, we are now getting to the finishing details on the exterior. Check it out!


My doors are all stained and in now, I love them so much, this will be the kitchen and dining room!


I think I always say that I am looking forward to the calm of fall, but who am I kidding? My life is never calm!!

Hope you are all keeping your scrap on
TTFN;)


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I just love your title work- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful just beautiful Lydia! I'm jealous - want a baby around here again! My HUGE nest is empty and we feel like we are in this big empty house alone! Good luck on getting you house done soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...