Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Summer Love

This summer has been beautiful and warm and it is not often around here that you have weather warm enough to take photos of a newborn outdoors. I am so glad that I made a little time to take these photos of her. She has changed so much in these few short weeks. The elegant chair inspired me to pull out the Basic Grey Core Impressions, paired with this rich purple Kraft Core


Now that I finally have a daughter, I feel like I can finally participate in the butterfly trend with this beautiful spellbinders die.


Ah but fall is in there air, the mornings are getting quite frosty. It is almost my favourite time of year
TTFN :)


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! What a great idea for the photos-your daughter is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia.....no words can describe how breathtaking this is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous page - great mixing of papers on here - the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...