Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bright Sunshiny Day


Say hello to little Miss Sunshine, Oh my! This baby girl has my heart, she makes me smile even in the middle of the night. I can't believe that she is seven months old already. She is sitting up by herself, I love this stage, I hope it lasts, but somehow I don't think so, she wants to go so badly.


A little close up of the tickets that I designed with my Klic n Kut, I also created the title down the side with it. I've been having fun lately creating my own cut files. Now I just need to learn how to share them.


In other BIG news, it is that time of year again DESIGN TEAM CALL
for
I truly believe that this is one of the best companies to work for and with. They are AMAZING, their product is second to none and so are their personalities. They are respectful, understanding, uplifting and all round FUN.
I highly encourage you all to try out, even if you have never been on DT, when I started with them 4 years ago, I had never been on manufacturers design team, I had had a blog for all of a few weeks, but I did have a love of color and lets face it, this is cardstock, who doesn't LOVE Core' Cardstock?
anyways make sure that you check out the details here.....you won't regret it ;)

ttfn ;)


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I love this, she is just the sweetest, Im soooo inlove with the words down the side....miss you sooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia, she is as precious as she can be, so adorable! What cute accents on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are so sweet of your lil miss sunshine! Perfect title and I love that you did the wording down the edge of the page. The little heart tickets are simply adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable page and your little girl is just such a cutie! Know you are enjoying her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...